Clear Vista Management acts as the property owners' agent and adviser. We have assisted owners and investors to plan and achieve success on their real estate investment. We focus on both short-term and long term strategic financial planning, including day-to-day operations of the property. We oversee and coordinate all of the following activities: property management; leasing, operational and financial reporting (including operating budgets); appraisals; audits; market review; accounting and reporting procedures; refinancing; lender negotiations; tax planning; and asset disposition plans.
With a deep understanding of the Tenant in Common structure and the markets in which we operate, Clear Vista Management has the know-how to maximize the value of your real estate investment portfolio.
We provide our Tenant in Common investors with the resources necessary to take advantage of the opportunities presented by today's ever-changing commercial real estate market. By leveraging the expertise of a trusted asset management company, investors can improve cash flow and significantly enhance the value of their real estate investment portfolio. Our approach to asset management is to add value by solving hard problems.
- Professional and prompt response to investor and tenant concerns
- Development of Real Estate Strategies, Goals and Objectives
- Refinancing support
- Matching investors with Debt and Equity Financing
- 721 Roll-up services
- Management of TIC 0
- Contract Negotiation and Execution
- Practical and cost effective business solutions
- Sales Process Management
- Routine maintenance inspections and site visits
- Supervision of building maintenance staff
- Contracting with and oversight of third party service providers
- Bidding, awarding, and monitoring repair and improvement work
- Coordination of tenant improvements and the move-in process
- Manage preparation and presentation of monthly financial reports
- Manage creation of annual operating budgets
- Manage lease administration
- Manage Monthly rental billings and annual pass-through reconciliations
- Manage rent collections, court filings, and evictions
- Manage preparation of year-end tax preparation
- Manage property tax appeals